Twenty-Something or Nothing?
This blog is essentially a love letter to myself.
Please note that none of the content featured on this blog belongs to me unless explicitly stated.
YES. watch this episode on Cartoon Network this monday!! and be sure to enjoy the music.
ps. if you REALLY can’t wait, there’s 1 second of my musical creations in this other promo.
i swear to you, this episode drew inspiration from my domestic life with tim.
happy new year! I did the music for this hilarious episode of Adventure Time.. enjoy.
now, i’d actually buy this for $45…if not only as a testament to my life from 0-18years during which i wore nothing but doc martens, slip-on vans, and chuck taylors.
my personal definition of the l-word…
- kissing each other good morning even though your breath smells like a landfill
- accepting that (s)he dances a bit like a ‘mo
- the act of tweezing
- making plans for the distant future without fear or hesitation
- laughing at their lame indiscernible accents
- finding yourself making dinner, despite your previous declarations to defy domestication
- it’s an old cliché, but watching them sleep
- admitting to being the class slut…in preschool
- counting every exposed rib on his rail-thin frame and thinking he’s the strongest man alive
- confessing to your wrongdoings…even if it was doing someone else
- going organic despite your best efforts to streamline your diet to nothing but twizzlers and beer
- accepting their family of affinity
- trying church’s chicken for the first time
- understanding that they do care that you’re probably cold, but needs the comforter more than you do
- offensive inside jokes
- giving them the bigger half
- not asking if she’s “on her period” when she snaps at you (because you already know her cycle)
- calling him “big poppa” when he least expects it
- taking zero offense when she jokingly refers to you as “the missus”
- way easier than i thought
- more incredible than i imagined
it’s safe to say the wild lioness has been domesticated and most of you consider that to be a bad thing, but, i gotta tell you, fancy feast is delicious.
i’d really like to make this an ongoing tumblr project…what are your feelings about love?
it’s christmas adventure time! this two-episode special premiers tonight @ 8pm on cartoon network. Casey and I did the music for these episodes together.
if you can’t wait for tonight, here’s a SNEAK PEEK
oh man…these episodes are amazing (and the music ain’t half bad either <3)
happy halloween with Staypuft zombified beats!