Twenty-Something or Nothing?
This blog is essentially a love letter to myself.
YES. watch this episode on Cartoon Network this monday!! and be sure to enjoy the music.
ps. if you REALLY can’t wait, there’s 1 second of my musical creations in this other promo.
i swear to you, this episode drew inspiration from my domestic life with tim.
happy new year! I did the music for this hilarious episode of Adventure Time.. enjoy.
now, i’d actually buy this for $45…if not only as a testament to my life from 0-18years during which i wore nothing but doc martens, slip-on vans, and chuck taylors.
my personal definition of the l-word…
- kissing each other good morning even though your breath smells like a landfill
- accepting that (s)he dances a bit like a ‘mo
- the act of tweezing
- making plans for the distant future without fear or hesitation
- laughing at their lame indiscernible accents
- finding yourself making dinner, despite your previous declarations to defy domestication
- it’s an old cliché, but watching them sleep
- admitting to being the class slut…in preschool
- counting every exposed rib on his rail-thin frame and thinking he’s the strongest man alive
- confessing to your wrongdoings…even if it was doing someone else
- going organic despite your best efforts to streamline your diet to nothing but twizzlers and beer
- accepting their family of affinity
- trying church’s chicken for the first time
- understanding that they do care that you’re probably cold, but needs the comforter more than you do
- offensive inside jokes
- giving them the bigger half
- not asking if she’s “on her period” when she snaps at you (because you already know her cycle)
- calling him “big poppa” when he least expects it
- taking zero offense when she jokingly refers to you as “the missus”
- way easier than i thought
- more incredible than i imagined
it’s safe to say the wild lioness has been domesticated and most of you consider that to be a bad thing, but, i gotta tell you, fancy feast is delicious.
i’d really like to make this an ongoing tumblr project…what are your feelings about love?
it’s christmas adventure time! this two-episode special premiers tonight @ 8pm on cartoon network. Casey and I did the music for these episodes together.
if you can’t wait for tonight, here’s a SNEAK PEEK
oh man…these episodes are amazing (and the music ain’t half bad either <3)
happy halloween with Staypuft zombified beats!